Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (HBRI)
The HBRI describes reasoning style – the ability to evaluate sets of data, make decisions, solve problems, and avoid repeating past mistakes. By assessing reasoning style, you can identify candidates’ problem-solving style, understand their capacity, and identify areas for development.
Tactical Reasoning: The ability to solve problems and come to sensible conclusions once the facts are known. High scorers tend to be disciplined, steady, and precise.
Strategic Reasoning: The ability to detect errors, gaps, and logical flaws in graphs, memos, diagrams, written reports, numerical projections, and tables of data. High scorers tend to be curious and interested in feedback.
- Designed to predict occupational success
- Tactical vs. strategic abilities
- For selection and leadership development
- Developed exclusively on working adults
- Online administration Instantaneous reporting output
- User-friendly reports available
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about prices, usages, ordering and certification in HBRI.
To download a sample of the HBRI Report go to the overview of our Hogan Reports.