The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) describes personality from the inside – the core goals, values, drivers, and interests that determine what we desire and strive to attain.
The MVPI allows your organisation to ensure that a new hire’s values are consistent with those of the organisation. The MVPI can also help diagnose areas of compatibility and conflict among team members.
Core values are part of a person’s identity, and constitute our key drivers - they are the things we desire and strive to attain. By assessing values, you can understand what motivates candidates to succeed, and in what type of position, job, and environment they will be the most productive.
- 15- to 20-minute completion time
- Available in multiple languages
- Evaluates the fit between values culture
- Predicts success and job satisfaction
- Instantaneous scoring and reporting output
- Online administration
- Validated in over 100 organizations
- No invasive or intrusive items
- No adverse impact