Hogan Personality Inventory - HPI
HPI describes normal, or bright-side personality – qualities that describe how we relate to others when we are at our best.
Whether your goal is to find the right hire or develop stronger leaders, assessing normal personality gives you valuable insight into how people work, how they lead, and how successful they will be.
The HPI was developed specifically for the business community. It measures the personality characteristics necessary for success in careers, relationships, education, and life.
Whether you’re implementing organisational assessment processes or enhancing executive development, HPI reports can help you identify the fundamental factors that distinguish personalities and determine career success.
- 15- to 20-minute completion time
- Available in multiple languages
- Based on the Five-Factor Model
- Normed on more than 500,000 worldwide
- Validated on more than 200 occupations
- No invasive or intrusive items
- No adverse impact
- Instantaneous scoring and reporting output
- Online administration