The workshop will cover topics like:
- How to understand and work with teams in general
- How to understand and use the Hogan Team Report
- How to use the Team Discovery Board and facilitation toolkit
What are the benefits?
The Hogan Team Discovery Workshop has as its primary learning objectives:
- Become a competent user of Hogan as a tool to improve a team's effectiveness
- Be able to facilitate your own internal Team Discovery Workshop using the Toolkit provided
- Improve your knowledge of HPI, HDS and MVPI scales in a team context
- Be able to analyse and make interpretations of different team configurations
The overall teaching methodology consists of:
- Theory Inquiry Exercises and Cases
- Shared plenum discussions
- Exchange of professional experiences
How can I join?
We look forward to seeing you at the Train the Trainer Workshop.
See the next open workshop in our Workshop Calendar.