Hogan Team Discovery Workshop
For HR Professionals
This Team Discovery Workshop is aimed at Hogan certified HR professionals who have experience with individual assessments and feedbacks within the Hogan Assessments suite and who are now ready to bring this experience into a team context.
The workshop will cover topics like; how to understand and work with teams in general, and how to understand and use the Hogan Team Report, including how to use the Team Discovery Board and facilitation toolkit. At the completion of the workshop you will be equipped with a full Team Discovery Facilitation toolkit to run team development processes in your own organisation.
To learn more and sign up for this workshop please contact our support team at +45 45 85 15 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hogan Team Discovery Workshop has as its primary learning objectives:
- Competent user of Hogan as a tool to improve a team's effectiveness
- Ability to facilitate your own internal Team Discovery Workshop using the Toolkit provided
- Improve your knowledge of HPI, HDS and MVPI scales in a team context
- Ability to analyse and make interpretations of different team configurations
The overall teaching methodology consists of:
- Theory Inquiry Exercises and Cases
- Shared plenum discussions
- Exchange of professional experiences
We look forward to spending an interactive day with you and your colleagues exploring the potential of the Hogan Team Discovery process.